1. Thursday, June 03, 18:30 - 22:00
2. Friday, June 04, 15:00 – 18:00
3. Saturday, June 05, 09:00 - 12:00
4. Saturday, June 05, 15:00 – 18:00
5. Sunday, June 06, 19:00 - 22:00
6. Monday, June 07, 19:00 - 22:30
7. Tuesday, June 08, 19:00 - 22:30
8. Wednesday, June 09, 19:00 - 22:00
About the certification
The Association of Energy Engineers, in cooperation with the Efficiency Valuation Organization (EVO), has established the Certified Measurement and Verification Professional program with the dual purpose of recognizing the most qualified professionals in this growing area of the energy industry, and raising the overall professional standards within the measurement and verification field.
The International Performance Measurement & Verification Protocol (IPMVP), first established by the U.S. D.O.E., has become the internationally recognized protocol for performance measurement and verification (M&V). The IPMVP guidelines, built with the help of organizations from 16 countries and hundreds of individual experts from 25 nations, provides a consistent, reliable approach to M&V around the world. More information about EVO as well as access to the guidelines can be found at www.evo-world.org.